If you’re thinking about buying your first house in NJ sometime soon, there are a few “First Time Homebuyer” programs that you might be eligible for through the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency.
For example the NJHMFA has a “Homeward Bound” first time homebuyer program that can help you get a “below market interest rate” that will save you $1000’s of dollars over the life of the loan.
You can also get this lower fixed rate in conjunction with the “Smart Start” Program that will let you get a “4% of purchase price loan” to help cover down payment and closing costs. And the best part is this loan is potentially “forgivable” if you stay in your house for 5 years, which essentially means you might be able to get your Down Payment and some closing costs paid for, for FREE.
- Prevailing FIXED Interest Rates
- 30 year term
- Conventional, FHA, VA or USDA Financing
- Single Family Homes, Condos, and Multi Unit (up to 4) that are 5+ years old
- Minimum Credit Score of 620
For more details about these NJ First Time Homebuyer Programs and a FREE 37-Page NJ Homebuyer’s Guide called “The Road Home Home New Jersey” simply answer a few questions below and you’ll be taken to the guide and a video which explains these programs in more detail…[one-half-first][/one-half-first] [one-half] [/one-half]
NJ First Time Home Buyer’s Kit
* After you submit the form above you’ll get a link to the full 37 Page NJ First Time Homebuyer’s guide, and:
- Details about the “Smart Start” Forgivable 4% Loan
- Per-County Maximum Purchase Price Chart
- Maximum Income Qualification Tables
- and more…
If you’re thinking about buying your first home in New Jersey sometime soon, simply enter your info in the box above and we’ll send you the entire package right away.